Welcome to the Town of Watertown Online Permit Tracking System
Welcome to the Town of Watertown Online Permit Tracking System. The goal of this new online system is to save time for everyone involved in the permitting process including property owners, contractors, residents and Town staff. To use this webpage, enter the Address for your property and click GO. The system will return the status of any current permits and applications for the address and provide links for new permit applications. Please note that 2/3 family homes and commercial suites may be only listed under one address (known as the ‘Parcel ID’) and you can indicate the appropriate unit/address in the project description field. Please contact the office with any questions.
must be registered with the Town’s Online Permit Tracking System before they can apply for Building, Electrical, Gas, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal permits online. Once registered, contractors will be provided with a private PIN they can use to apply for permits online as long as their licenses and insurances are kept current in our database.
New registrants must visit the Building Department in person. Please bring the following documentation:
- A valid and current driver’s license or other form of Photo ID
- Contractor and/or other appropriate license(s), such as - Department of Public Safety "S" License (Electrical Contractors conducting Security work only)
- Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate and a completed Workers Compensation Affidavit
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- Department of Public Safety "S" License (Electrical Contractors conducting Security work only)
Property Owners and Contractors who provide their email addresses as part of Building Permit applications will benefit from email notifications regarding the application review process, inspections, and occupancy approvals.
There are no results for the search you've entered. Change your search, or click here to clear your search and start over.